- Deleting or Amending A Consignment Online
- Ghost Pallet / Unmanifest Charges
- How to Arrange a Pallet Collection
- Inputting A Pallet Online
- Inputting a Southern Ireland Pallet
- Oversized Pallet Entry Online
- Pallet Entry Address Book
- Pallet Entry Cut Off Times
- Pallet Surcharge List
- Printing Your Pallet Manifest
Printing Your Pallet Manifest
Once you have finished inputting all your pallet consignments for the day it is important that you complete the process by generating a manifest for the driver.
We recomended that you print 2 x copies as the driver will need to bring one back to our office, and you may wish to keep a signed copy for your records.
To print your manifest you will need to be logged in to the pallet entry system :- www.translinkjobentry.com
Click Print Documents
Bottom ring it will have todays date in 'Desp Date' and underneath a button which says 'Print Manifest'
Once you click this option it will bring a PDF file up of the manifest and you will need to print at least 1 copy, 2 if you need one for your records.