- Deleting or Amending A Consignment Online
- Ghost Pallet / Unmanifest Charges
- How to Arrange a Pallet Collection
- Inputting A Pallet Online
- Inputting a Southern Ireland Pallet
- Oversized Pallet Entry Online
- Pallet Entry Address Book
- Pallet Entry Cut Off Times
- Pallet Surcharge List
- Printing Your Pallet Manifest
Oversized Pallet Entry Online
If you dispatch oversized pallets it is vital that they are input correctly on to the system, below we have made a quick and easy guide for you to follow.
On the online portal in the pallet size section, you will see boxes for Quarter, Half, Full & Oversized. The Oversized box is the number of separate Oversized pallets you are sending to the delivery location.
When you input the number of Oversized pallets you have to dispatch, a drop down box will appear beneath it with another section with Quarter, Half, Full and spaces headings.
This is for the number of pallet spaces your oversized pallet/pallets will take up on a vehicle.
Example: Your pallet is 1.6m long x 1m x 1.5m tall.
This will take up to 2 x half pallet spaces on the vehicle, so you need to put a number 2 in the half pallet section.
You will also need to put a 2 in the spaces column as this states the total number of spaces for your oversized pallets.
Then complete the rest of your consignment as normal and press save.
If you are still having issues with this, please do not hesitate to call the office for further instruction.